- Using a Laundry Marker, carefully write name on the non-adhesive side of the label. (For best application use Korbond Laundry Marker and do not allow too much pressure, as this may cause the ink to bleed)
- Leave ink to dry for 60 seconds.
- Using scissors, cut the label, rounding the corners.
(Rounding corners prevents frayed edges and peeling)
- Selecting a suitable location inside the garment, place the label adhesive side down.
- Set iron to a low temperature, with no steam.
- Using the edge of the iron plate, press slowly and firmly over label for approx. 5-8 seconds.
- Allow up to 60 seconds for the garment to cool and check all edges have bonded.
(If not, repeat ironing moving firmly around the edges)
- Korbond Clothes Labels are not suitable for use on garments made from wool.
- Always select a suitable heat setting for garment and do not use steam setting when ironing. (Use an ironing cloth is necessary)
- Always refer to the garments care label for washing instructions. The recommended wash cycle for Korbond Clothes Labels is 30°. The Labels are tumble dryer safe on a regular setting.